What did you do to your camper today?

FiremanBill

made a better water and cable access in my Big Horn. Bought a smaller electrical cable access cover unit, removed the big existing water hole plug and cut out material to slide the new fitting inside---then screwed the big water hole plug back in. This new one will take the water hose and the cable wire and not leave a huge opening for critters.

Nice!

d_fergie

Flushed my black & grey water tanks yesterday, & added a few more food items, I work next 6 then heading out hunting for 5 days and camping for 6 nights ...

Boostable

Finally changed that "ridiculously short" sink faucet in the bathroom, now I can actually wash both my hands at once rather then two fingers at a time!!!!

Wmnmy

Just ordered some closet door slider brackets from CW and a couple extra they have plastic closer always breaking.......

etcmss

replaced the Blow Max tires with Goodyear 614's.
so what's the torque on the nuts? I got them tight for now and will re-tighen later.
Gary

Cjackg

Installed our new Flag pole with EEZ Ladder Holder, and raised the flag... Our campsite in DeSoto State park had trees in the way so we didnt get it up to the full 20' height!

P1030604.JPG P1030597.JPG P1030607.JPG P1030633.JPG P1030634.JPG

MTPockets

Just finished another section application of ReJex... Front cap and starboard side completed 2 weeks ago. Half of port side now done. Maybe tomorrow or next week to complete. Last application was September/October last fall and it was holding a high gloss shine... This stuff is so good it's in a class of its' own.

Washed the exterior from top to bottom. Even with a small travel trailer, this is a daunting task. The summer dust, dirt, and predictable rains have combined to leave a lot of ugly surface conditions. Took almost 3 hours, but the camper looks SO much better now. Hopefully, DW and I can get out for a much deserved 3 day weekend in the near future. I need to make it happen soon......our anniversary was yesterday and her birthday is in 6 days.......whew.......I hope my short term memory store holds out!

MTPockets

Just finished another section application of ReJex... Front cap and starboard side completed 2 weeks ago. Half of port side now done. Maybe tomorrow or next week to complete. Last application was September/October last fall and it was holding a high gloss shine... This stuff is so good it's in a class of its' own.
Got another burst of energy and finished the port side yesterday evening... All that's left is the rear cap... (Now gotta find some shade to gett'er done)

MagnoliaTom

Installed some plexiglass on the screen door, installed the sewer hose holder under the camper, and installed a fishing rod holder in the basement

MagnoliaTom

Putting it away for the winter sounds like a big PITA. Not trying to rub it in, but winter in Texas is still camping weather. In fact, it's our favorite time to camp

jnbhobe

Putting it away for the winter sounds like a big PITA. Not trying to rub it in, but winter in Texas is still camping weather. In fact, it's our favorite time to camp

That would be nice but up here it's a little different, last year we had the title of the snowiest city in the US. At least it's inside and heated.