Where The **** have you been?

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Well all - that is a question that I would expect after being off the site for over a year.

Things have been just a tad busy for me over the last year +.

Some of the things that have gone on in no order.

• Cancer Really SUCKS and too many of my friends have had to deal with this in the last two years!
  • I have attended way too many funerals and not enough weddings in the last 18 months.
  • I have gone from the Grand Father of 1 to now having 4 grand babies
    • my daughter had twins a year ago today
    • my son's wife delivered their first - a Girl ( ok princess ) in April of last year on his birthday
  • My consulting company has been very busy and has in turn kept me on the run
  • My extended family has also dragged me on non RV vacations but I did manage to spend 8 weeks on the road visiting with friends and family in the Midwest last year.

I'm really not sure how many Rallies I will get to this year - but after getting my RIG repaired I hope to head south for 4-6 week

I know that I Will not make the National Rally this year - since I already have a commitment in Washington DC on 6/13, but if that changes early enough I will see about adjusting.

Last edited:

WillyBill

Welcome Back Kevin. Good to see you made it through all of your tribulations!! Can you make spring get here quicker?

WB

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
WB,

Thanks - Spring will come as soon as I get my Rig in to a shop to be fixed and I have to wait for the repairs to be done!

Kevin

rdufek

Kevin,

Glad to see you are back. You've definitely have been through a lot. Congratulations on the addition of several new grand children. Hopefully you can get your Cyclone fixed up in short order and get her back on the road camping. Missed having a New England rally last year. Hopefully we will meet you down the road again. Good luck and safe travels.

Bob and Valerie

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome back Kevin. Good luck in the future and hope to see you again at a rally.