Where The **** have you been?

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Well all - that is a question that I would expect after being off the site for over a year.

Things have been just a tad busy for me over the last year +.

Some of the things that have gone on in no order.

• Cancer Really SUCKS and too many of my friends have had to deal with this in the last two years!
  • I have attended way too many funerals and not enough weddings in the last 18 months.
  • I have gone from the Grand Father of 1 to now having 4 grand babies
    • my daughter had twins a year ago today
    • my son's wife delivered their first - a Girl ( ok princess ) in April of last year on his birthday
  • My consulting company has been very busy and has in turn kept me on the run
  • My extended family has also dragged me on non RV vacations but I did manage to spend 8 weeks on the road visiting with friends and family in the Midwest last year.

I'm really not sure how many Rallies I will get to this year - but after getting my RIG repaired I hope to head south for 4-6 week

I know that I Will not make the National Rally this year - since I already have a commitment in Washington DC on 6/13, but if that changes early enough I will see about adjusting.

Last edited:

WillyBill

Welcome Back Kevin. Good to see you made it through all of your tribulations!! Can you make spring get here quicker?

WB

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
WB,

Thanks - Spring will come as soon as I get my Rig in to a shop to be fixed and I have to wait for the repairs to be done!

Kevin

rdufek

Kevin,

Glad to see you are back. You've definitely have been through a lot. Congratulations on the addition of several new grand children. Hopefully you can get your Cyclone fixed up in short order and get her back on the road camping. Missed having a New England rally last year. Hopefully we will meet you down the road again. Good luck and safe travels.

Bob and Valerie

jayc

Legendary Member
Welcome back Kevin. Good luck in the future and hope to see you again at a rally.