Wire routing for 2018 Hartland elkridge extream light

I have an issue with the lights not working in front bedroom and outdoor step lights. I found that a chipmunk was in the camper and made a nest and chewed some wires. I'm looking for the wire routing to the front bedroom lights and outside step lights. I have not been able to find anything on Google.

Et1958

Have you opened up the back wall of the basement storage area?. I have a 2017 Extreme Lite and the wires behind that are a maze of wires everywhere but you can see where they go from and to .

Have you opened up the back wall of the basement storage area?. I have a 2017 Extreme Lite and the wires behind that are a maze of wires everywhere but you can see where they go from and to .
Yes they go under the camper but can't tell where they are routed to get to the front bedroom.

wdk450

Look up "Tone Tracker" wire tracer tools. These systems inject a modulated low frequency RF (radio) signal into the wiring that can be traced with an adjustable sensitivity detector (audible) pen device.

I would suggest you practice with the tone tracer on an extension cord or other exposed wiring before diving into the RV circuits in question.

And always do any sort of wiring troubleshooting with all electrical power system sources disconnected.

Good luck!!!

Last edited: