Hidden Electrical Panel ?

imchud

Hey All,
I own a 3385 B/H --- Last year my A/C went out but the compressor kept running, I fliped the breaker marked A/C but it wouldn't kill it. I finally had to take the covet off the A/C unit and up-plug it. When i took it to the dealer (no longer in business) he said the breaker i needed to kill was in the back of the 5er in another panel. then he said the one i was trying to kill was for the front A/C unit, If i were to have one installed. So i didn't think much about it until this camping year when I went looking for the 2nd panel located in the back of the unit some place??? I have no idea where it is and at the time i picked it up after the repair i just took his word and figured i would look later... Well now is later, and I have been looking for it and have no clue, unless it's hidden some place??

jbeletti

Tom,

First I have heard of a second AC panel in any of our units. Sounds like wrong information. Please call Customer Service at 877-262-8032 to discuss this with them. They should have access to wiring diagrams for your unit and can check this.

Jim

nhunter

Mine are all in one panel. I have a 3600RL and it is prewired for 2nd a/c. I have two breakers for a/c but one wasn't labelled.

imchud

Tom,

First I have heard of a second AC panel in any of our units. Sounds like wrong information. Please call Customer Service at 877-262-8032 to discuss this with them. They should have access to wiring diagrams for your unit and can check this.

Jim

Thanks Jim,
I'm going to call tomorrow, I thought it sounded fishy when he 1st told me, I should have had called him on it and had him show me what he was talking about... Anyway, live and learn, thanks again guys...