All in the angle - can commode be angled?

enthuz

I was wondering for the TT family of HLs if you can request and get the toilet to be angled for more room. I have noticed this in other TTs where it adds to more room without requiring more space.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I don't know if Heartland will do it but you or your dealer should be able to do it if there's room. The biggest problem might be the water supply line location.

Pulltab

Not sure if Heartland can make that happen but you may be able to request that the toilet not be set and the final fitting be left loose for dealer placement.

enthuz

That is okay with me if HL will allow it. Can someone from HL please chime in?

Ray, that is one of the things I was fearing, the lengths of the hoses. Too often there isn't enough of play for such changes. Also looking at some of the "mess" posted in other threads, I wasn't sure I could easily correct it without help from the factory.

jbeletti

Gerald, call 574-262-5992 and ask for Mike Creech. Mike is the Brand Manager for North Trail and he can find out for you.

Jim

enthuz

Thanks Jim. I will give him a call after the holiday. I'm packing to go camping for yet a third weekend in a row!!