Double sewer hose hook-up

I will be setting-up my 36ft Sundance at Campland on the bay in San Diego for 1 month, and would like to have my front and rear clean-outs hooked-up to the sewer drain. I have a Sundance with front and rear baths.

Does anyone else do this, and whats your configuration?

Im thinking I will need 3 hoses and 1 "Y"

How do you store all the equip?

Any suggestions?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We keep all oof our sewer stuff in a good size tote. I carry 2-20 ft hoses, a thingy to connect them together, a clear adapter for the trailer hook-up, an elbow adapter for the Campgrounds sewer fitting, a rubber donut for the ones that don't have threads, clamps, rubber gloves and a couple extra pieces in case something breaks. I think it's a 16 gallon tote.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Sewer Drain

Here's a couple of photos of my current set up. Since I have the CYCLONE, I disassemble and carry this on the floor in the garage. I use 4"-3" rubber reducers on the drain connections and run everything in 3" PVC. After clean out, upon breaking camp, I use rubber caps on the ends of the pipes when transporting. :cool: I like this better than the 'slinky' hoses when I'm parked in one spot for an extended time. :)

Attachments

• HT 003.JPG
    HT 003.JPG
    500.7 KB · Views: 58
  • HT 004.JPG
    HT 004.JPG
    510.6 KB · Views: 53
  • HT 005.JPG
    HT 005.JPG
    507.1 KB · Views: 50
  • HT 006.JPG
    HT 006.JPG
    556.8 KB · Views: 50
  • HT 008.JPG
    HT 008.JPG
    488.6 KB · Views: 49

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
HT,

Where did you obtain the drain supports? What do they cost?

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Supports

I acquired these from working in the electrical field. :D They are actually for supporting underground conduit encased in concrete. They are plastic and lightweight. I just stack a couple together for the height I need and the weight of the pipe holds them down. I've never had a problem.

I don't know if Home Depot or Lowe's would have these, but any electrical supply house ought to...or they can get them. :)

Attachments

• Conduit Support Base.bmp
    42 KB · Views: 23

PUG

Pug
I purchased two 20 ft hoses, 2 clear 45 degree angles to connect to each drain front and back. I then bought a Y connection that connects to each hose. The Y connection then needs a 90 degree elbow with screw into threads (various thread sizes) that screws into the park sewer pipe. I got all of this from Camping world. To support all this I picked up two 20 ft slinky sewer pipe supports. I also carry a couple of small slinky hoses in case I have a shorter or longer run.