RV Order Status.....

netters1

We were told to contact Coley Brady regarding our Landmark Augusta order He is the Landmark Brand Manager, I think, and he emailed me with the information about when our Augusta went online to be built and the approximate finish date. Ours was a little different because we had the full body paint option so it took a few more days for the paint to cure. Find out who is the Brand Manager for the type of Heartland model you ordered and contact that person. Hope this helps!

Jay_B

Hi,
Just wondering if you know who the Cyclone Brand Manager is. I would like a status update on ours. Even wondering if we could get a picture of it being built????

Jay.
(Calgary)

Bobby A

Jay B

Better yet, get a build date and go watch the last finishing stages of the build like we did, it was AWSOME, we got to go in it before it left the factory. It was a great experiance.

Jay_B

Hi Bobby,

I would love to do that, only thing is that we are in Calgary, so its kind of a long trip.

Jay.

Bobby A

In deed it would be a long road trip Jay D, but well worth it, as long as you had the time. We are only 200 miles from the factory so it was doable.
Bobby

Theresau

Who do you contact to watch the finishing stages. We're about 2.5 hours away - we're familiar with area - go to Shipshewana every Memorial.

jbeletti

Theresa,

Call your dealer and ask them for their Heartland contact and go from there. If that yields no result, call Heartland directly and ask to speak to the brand manager of your brand of product - 574-262-5992.

Jim

cableman

just signed the paper work for a 24RL yesterday 7/25/09. will be dropping off the TV next week to get it fitted. Been shopping around for quite a while and heartland really impressed us. had a 33' permanent and also a truck camper, sold it all and looking forward to traveling to rallies and such.

Bobby A

Congrats cableman on the signing, I know you must be excited. Heartland is an amazing company and really cares what the customer thinks, they will go out of there way to make sure you are happy,they have proven that to me because it wasn't that long ago that we took delevery of our unit. Continue to use this forum as questions and answers will be needed.

jbeletti

How long does it usually take for the RV build to be complete once the order is put in?

Usually 4 to 8 weeks. It depends on the order load at the time. Once the factory has had the order from your dealer for a week or so, you should be able to find out when your unit is "scheduled" to be online (begin) and offline (finished).

I do not know what the current lead-time is but there again, your dealer can make a quick call to find out.

Jim

porthole

Retired
you should be able to find out when your unit is "scheduled" to be online (begin) and offline (finished).

Make sure you AND your dealer are clear on the meaning of "online/offline"
if you are picking it up and have to schedule vacation time.:cool:

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Make sure you AND your dealer are clear on the meaning of "online/offline"
if you are picking it up and have to schedule vacation time.:cool:

Does this mean you arent coming home yet?

I would have loved to enjoy some of your vacation time with you honey! I could have gone to London and back by now...

And as a reminder
your vacation is over soon!!!

2010augusta

Mine was to come "off-line" the same time as the first two full-body paint landmarks for the Louisville RV show, so mine got bump out of paint for three or four days causing an unexpected layover in Elkhart. I made the best of it and toured the factory, RV hall of fame, Studebaker Museum, and a couple other attractions. I was still able to make it home to Colorado a day before I had to be back at work. It cut my PDI down to 45 minutes at RV Capital after they had "closed" for the day, but they understood my urgency to get on the road.