We did it 2009 3600RE

nemo45

We just purchased a new 2009 3600RE. I've been a member of this forum since we first started looking for a rig to full time in, in 2005. We ended up purchasing an Open Road 357 which we have been very happy with. We wanted a Big Horn back then but just couldn't get the deal done with the dealer in our area. We are just thrilled with this purchase as we have been following the Big Horn ever since we bought our Open Road. We decided that with the demise of Pilgrim International it would be better to get rid of the Open Road sooner than later. When had planned on purchasing new next year anyway. We're traveling to Gamaliel AR, near Mountain Home, from WI to pick the rig up. The dealer there is great and we highly recommend them. It'll be a nice little trip and we'll probably get some fishing in while we are there.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Don, Welcome to the Heartland Family. If you can make it, consider meeting other Wisconsin Heartlanders at the Chapter Rally in the Dells July 24th. It will be a small group but we'll have a great time. Here is a link to the information, //heartlandowners.org/showpost.php?p=59836&postcount=1

NWlambear

Congratulations!

We just purchased a new 2009 3600RE. I've been a member of this forum since we first started looking for a rig to full time in, in 2005. We ended up purchasing an Open Road 357 which we have been very happy with. We wanted a Big Horn back then but just couldn't get the deal done with the dealer in our area. We are just thrilled with this purchase as we have been following the Big Horn ever since we bought our Open Road. We decided that with the demise of Pilgrim International it would be better to get rid of the Open Road sooner than later. When had planned on purchasing new next year anyway. We're traveling to Gamaliel AR, near Mountain Home, from WI to pick the rig up. The dealer there is great and we highly recommend them. It'll be a nice little trip and we'll probably get some fishing in while we are there.

I've just signed on here...since discovering the Heartland website. DH and I are at the point in our planning..to now buy the 5th Wheel. Whoopee!!! So I'm really excited for you guys. Happy 'n' Safe Travels!

Tricia (aka NWlambear)
Ferndale, WA
A Wanabe Full-Timer

jbeletti

We just purchased a new 2009 3600RE. I've been a member of this forum since we first started looking for a rig to full time in, in 2005.

Hi Don,

Congratulations and welcome to the family. You are an old-timer around this board. You know we have over 5,000 members now? And you were member number 30 here.

So happy you continued to follow us these last few years. We are all here for you if you need us after you get your new unit. Maybe you can join us for a rally. We've got one coming up in WI, one in IL and the biggie in Goshen, IN. All close to you!

If you really want to feel like part of the family, consider coming to Goshen - you'll be smothered :)

Jim

jbeletti

I've just signed on here...since discovering the Heartland website. DH and I are at the point in our planning..to now buy the 5th Wheel. Whoopee!!! So I'm really excited for you guys. Happy 'n' Safe Travels!

Hi Tricia,

Hope you decide to join the family too :) And if you are up for the drive, the CA/OR chapters of the Heartland Owners Club are holding a nice rally in Winchester Bay, Oregon this June. Be a great time for you to check out a bunch of Heartland rigs in action and feel some love from Club members.

Jim