Deb, your 3055?

Deb

Deb
Funny that you should ask - Butch called today to tell us that it comes offline on May 11th. He will send a driver to the factory on the 15th and then he wants 3 days to go over the coach. So the earliest we can pick up the new 3055 is May 19th. Then we have a commitment at church for the entire next week. Plus we promised babysitting services to kids. Then comes Memorial Day weekend and not a good time to find a campground. So at this point we don't know when we will be able to pick up the new coach. Might go on the 18th. Or the first of June. June sounds like too long to wait. Stay tuned. FYI it took 9 weeks and one day to complete the order.

Deb

ChopperBill

We ordered dual pane windows which are said to take an additional 3 weeks. We are in no particular hurry as we originally planned to order this fall or next year. Wife was afraid the colors and options would be different so we ordered early. Its a crap shoot! Any way I was getting tired of looking and re-looking at different models and floor plans. We both found one we agreed on so the order was placed. Heck if it takes much longer it may be an "07"!
Tell us how yours turns out!

Deb

Deb
We ordered the dual pane windows also - maybe that is the reason it took 9 weeks. Not complaining - as I have barely had time to pack up the present rv. Everything is in boxes, and all the closets and shelves are washed. Will be easier to unload when we get to Knoxville. I didn't order the pillow package as I wanted to make the pillows and bring in different colors to tone down the brown. Will send pictures when we are settled in. Let us know when yours is due. We placed our order on March 8th.

Deb

Deb

Deb
We sent Butch an email today saying that we would pick up the new 3055 on May 31st. Just no way to go before then. Besides we will have more time to enjoy our home away from home for a few days. I will take the camera and post some pictures - but first I have to figure out how to post pictures.

Deb