Sink covers and trailer hitch

Were at the dealer yesterday going through the 2900mk and wife and I love the unit. We noticed the sinks had no covers and thought that probably not correct. Sales person could not find any and tried to tell us it does not come with. We have owned several other rv's and that is standard. Am I to assume they don't or they were just missing in the unit. Another question is it possible to weld a hitch to the frame at the rear to tow a small 14 foot aluminum fishing boat. Weight would be very low as it is only a 5 hp motor on it as well. Would be nice not to take 2 vehicles on some of our camping weekends. The dealer in this area is brand new was and nice folks but did not have all our answers.
Thanks in advance...

jonesj2

We purchased a 09 2900MK last year and it came with the covers. I would call the factory and ask them to make sure they are included on the year you are looking at.

They may be under the bed to prevent them from getting damaged during shipment.

D

Dave Willis

Every unit that we ship should have sink covers. We have customers putting hitch's on the back of our units, but they have to go on the frame not the bumper. Just to let you know if you do put a hitch on the frame it will VOID your warranty from Lippert Components. Any deviation from the original frame from Lippert will void the warranty.

Thanks,