Mobile Suites Owner Green with Envy

cjbearden

Visitor
Last night, a lady stopped by to get directions to MorRyde. Apparently, my DH had been out doing his social butterfly bit and told this Mobile Suites couple about our trip to MorRyde and learned that was why this other couple were staying in Elkhart Campground also.

Gloria oohed and ahhhed over everything. Sure made us proud owners. She told us many features that were better in our coach than theirs (cherry decor, Elite fridge, wrap around sink area, stackable w/d, getting rid of dining table and installing a desk - you get the idea).

We then compared a few notes regarding problems. Guess what folks, we are not alone. We already knew that. However, when another manufacturer's customers see same problems that HL owners see, sounds like it is time for some 'industy solutions' and a harder look at suppliers.

Go ahead folks, invite those SOBs in, tell them how great HL customer service is and let's help HL make some sales to boost the economy. Are those fireworks I see, Star Spangled Banner I hear and are those flags waving? None It is Memorial Weekend. Enjoy. Safe Travels Everyone.

C.J.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Your are so right C.J.

We unfortunately sometimes put ourselves in a "Heartland Bubble" and forget that there are others out there (SOb's). We also do not always know that SOB's have very similar problems. I agree, most are probably an industry wide issue rather than a Heartland issue. While it is nice to know we are not alone, it would still be nice if the industry could hear our voices sometimes. Maybe with this sour economy it and poor RV sales manufacturers will have to turn to more reliable products and better quality control to entice potential owners.

For me, and to quote HT, I love my Landmark.

Mark

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Well I don't have a Landmark, but my buddy and his Outback were drooling over our Sundance last night..... made me smile (and for a lot less $$ that what we paid)

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
whistling2.gif
I know what you mean, CJ -
yes.gif

I hear it all the time!
yawn.gif
I am about to get used to it!
clap.gif
laughing.gif
thumbup.gif

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I could not agree more. Despite the fact that I was somewhat shocked with the wiring in my trailer, I am very pleased overall with the fit and finish of the trailer.
It handles great on the road. Pulls good, tracks straight and feels very stable even in a high crosswind.
We picked this floor plan because it was the only trailer you could close off the bath from the bedroom and had all of our other requirments too.
We have had 3 SOBs, including a high end Sunnybrook.
Glad we bought a Heartland. Got to show it off at the beach last week.The guy next to me had a hitchhiker. Said he was leaving the next day and was heading to his Big Horn dealer in NY as soon as he got back.
Good job Heartland.