MSRPs

Trap

MSRP's

Don't know where to get them from but up here in southern Albertan they sure have some inflated prices to the point i consider it gouging. We're probably going to have to make a trip to tennesee to get ours when the time comes. Love to support local but with the boom in the oil patch the dealers up here are sure getting greedy.:(

Trap

DennisZ

If you go to the Perspective Owners section of the site, I have a list of the MSRP for all the Bighorn Models as well as the accessories. It is an Excel spread sheet that works nicely. I found the prices to be right within the MSRP that several dealers were quoting to me.

Good Luck..
Dennis

nhunter

Trap, where did you look in southern Alberta? We found a difference of $10000 in price between 2 dealers owned by same guy

Trap

Western RV in Airdrie is where we 1st saw the 3400RL. We 1st saw the 3055RL at the Red Dear RV Show.

DennisZ said:
If you go to the Perspective Owners section of the site, I have a list of the MSRP for all the Bighorn Models as well as the accessories. It is an Excel spread sheet that works nicely. I found the prices to be right within the MSRP that several dealers were quoting to me.

Good Luck..
Dennis

Thank you but I do not have excel and have no way of being able to read it. Thanks though.

GQ

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
MSRP's in a pdf format

GraphicQueen,
Saw that you do not have Excel so I made pdf files for you. Hope this helps.

By the way, I think you will really like the Bighorn line. Good luck.

Mark

Attachments

• SHT1.pdf
    53.8 KB · Views: 55
  • SHT2.pdf
    23.5 KB · Views: 36
  • SHT3.pdf
    56.7 KB · Views: 28
Thanks ever so for the pdf files. I can read them. We are looking at the 3055RL to full time in. We really like the 3500RL but with the interest rates that keep rising then we have had to scale back a bit.

GQ

Mels Musty Music

New to this great forum. Looking seriously at a Bighorn 3055RL and would like to know if the figures in DennisZ's spreadsheet are close to the 2007 models.
Have more questions but will post in proper places (I hope).
Thanks,
Hank

DennisZ

Hank
The prices on the sheet were what I paid for my 2007 3055RL.

Godd Luck on your purchase, we love ours!:)