How long is 30 amp power cord

emt2x

I bought a new 2009 north country 26bhls and I am not picking it up until Saturday. I am running a new 30 amp receptacle from my circuit box on the house. I need to know how long the cord is on the trailer so I know how close to put the receptacle.

Thanks!!!

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
The standard 30 amp cord is 25 feet long.

At one time, with our pop-up, I had 100 feet of cord. If you ever camped at a state park, you'd know why. With the 3670, I've got the OEM 25 foot cord and another 50 foot 30A cord with a 50A/30A adapter pigtail. One of these days, I might buy a 50A extension cord, just to have it.

Ernie & Lettie

emt- my cord on my north country 29rls is 25 feet long. Where in az are you. We are in tucson. Info for you, on the north country we have had very few problems, and they were fixed right away. The wife and I really like ours, hope the same for you.

emt2x

Thanks for the replies! 25 feet will work out perfect.

I'm in phoenix, looking forward to picking up my 26bhls on saturday, will let you know how it all goes.

Lots of work to get ready for it, ran 30 amp recepticle from breaker box today, picked up P3 brake controller, new extension mirrors for truck.....etc
can't wait!!!!!!!!