Perfect Quality Control? YES!

grizzlygiant

Yes, it does happen on the Heartland production line and we are the happy owners of a new Sundance which has proved to be 100% trouble-free on the first 2000 mile leg of our 5000 mile shake-down trip. Comparing our new Sundance to our previous 2008 3400RL Bighorn, the air distribution from the ac unit is MUCH better, the water delivery at the kitchen sink is great, and the furniture is much more comfortable and easy to move for traveling. THANKS HEARTLAND! See you all in Goshen.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Very nice to hear and thanks for sharing.

Good luck and drive safe,

Mark

RVerFulltime

Fulltiming Since 2004
I wish I could say that Heartland's QC was perfect for our 3600RL, but HL definitely has room for improvement in regards to their QC on the BIGHORNs. Maybe HL has better people working on the Sundance production line than the BIGHORN production line?!?:(

skyguy

Our 3670 was close - here are the problems we have found so far...

Missing screw in upper bedroom door hinge
Latch on bottom drawer next to stove not aligned properly, drawer doesn't even think about staying shut...
Fancy wall stripes (well, that's what I call 'em) not aligned, some as much as 1/2 inch off from strip next to it - ugh!
8 AMP breaker where there should have been a 50 AMP:eek::eek:
30 AMP breaker where there should have been a 50 AMP:eek:
Both fresh water vent tube and fill tube routed so there were low spots where water could (and did of course!) accumulate
Television not connected to Home theater system using proper cabling.

But NO LEAKS!!:D:D

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Grizzly,
Good for you!! It is great to hear good things like this.

I have found a couple of small issues with my Sundance, some were easy fixes, and a couple were handled by the dealer.

We are VERY happy owners as well!!!!