coat rack in Sundance

Hard2find

We have a 2009 Sundance 3300SK, I would like to put a coat rack in the hall leading to the bedroom, around the thermostat area. Are there studs in that wall and ,if not, how much weight will the wall hold. We also have a bedroom slide and would like to mount a small shelf at the head of the bed. I'd appreciate any info on this.

Jim & Harriet

hallway coat hooks and bedside shelf

hi folks,
we have a 2009 3300sk also and have made several modifications including coat / hat rack in the hallway and bedside shelves. i have attached two photos here. you can see many more photos and information in our album. just click on our member name and it will take you to the page with the album.

the coat hanger was made by our son and also has a "box" that holds odds-and-ends. the shelves are on both sides of the bed and are very handy for keeping a book or the remote control.

let us know if you want more info. be glad to help.None

Attachments

• 1 andrew's box shelf.jpg
    1 andrew's box shelf.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 6a r window - after.jpg
    6a r window - after.jpg
    780.8 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Hard2find

Thanks for the pics, already got the wheels turning on the bedroom shelf. On our pantry we added two more slide out drawers. On your hallway shelf, is there wooden studs in the wall ?

Jim & Harriet

coat hanger

there are studs in the hallway wall. the dh was not sure if the studs were wood or metal so he used a drill bit that is for both.

it was a good idea to add more sliding drawers to the pantry. we just used the space for a waste basket.