mouse friendly 09 3055- plugged 2 holes !

chris60

Hi everyone, well, this week, while repairing a leaking water fitting on the bypass system, I had removed the felt covered wood between the storage to gain access to to water lines & found lots of soggy mice droppings. They had gotten into the storage area, then up & over the top of the felt covered wood into the water line area by the furnace. What a mess. there is a 1" gap above that part, But how did they get in to the storage area? On the passenger side, forward storage wall, there is a 1.5" hole to allow manual operation of the hydraulic motor. A perfect mouse hole, so its now full of steel wool. The 2nd grand entrance is on the drivers side, forward wall of the storage. A 1" by 10" slot above the propane tank housing that leads to a pair of 1" mouse holes leading into the front storage area, that of course, has lots of openings for the jacks etc. So, lesson learned. I am going over the every gap & spraying expanding foam!.. Oh & the elbow that was leaking was only in by 2 threads.. it was just easier to fix myself than return to the dealers.

Chris