Payment Sent

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Well after a couple of months, we decided to join the club.
Looking forward to manyu memories in the yeaars to come.

We are enjoying our Sundance, and can't wait to meet new people.

I noticed in the club section there is no Iowa section.... should I have put down a state close to me?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Mark & Family, Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club. The club is growing so it's only a matter of time. In the mean time stay tuned to the forum for any activities near you. Maybe the IL chapter rally just south of Springfield may be a possibility. Enjoy your Sundance.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Mark - Welcome to the Owner's Club. We'd love to have you join our Virginia Chapter, but we may be just a wee bit too far away:eek:. I think the IL chapter would be a good home:).

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Sure Mark you are more then welcome to join us in Springfield we would love to have you think about it it's in OCT. Safe Travels Kathy:)

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Well after a couple of months, we decided to join the club.
Looking forward to manyu memories in the yeaars to come.

We are enjoying our Sundance, and can't wait to meet new people.

I noticed in the club section there is no Iowa section.... should I have put down a state close to me?

Glad you joined, the member kit is pretty cool.
I would'nt worry too much about not having an Iowa chapter. There is no S C chapter, so like it or not the Va folks are going to be stuck with me.
Kind of an adoptive thing ...
Just pick a chapter and say you belong:D

jbeletti

Hi Mark,

Everyone has it right here. Does not matter what chapter you join, as you can join the activities of any chapter.

At some point, someone will step up to be the Iowa chapter leader. And when that happens, there will be Iowa based activities :)

Until then, join us anywhere!

Jim

Del600

Thanks All for the welcome, maybe the family and I will see about the Illinois Rally, that will give me an idea about how this go.
If all is not to much work, I will step up and head the Iowa Chapter.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Mark,

Being a Chapter Leader is exhaustive, backbreaking, thankless (wait a minute - that's my real job I'm thinking about!:eek:).

Actually, the work is fairly minimal - keeping a database of members, organizing a few events (get help from other members to do this:D), sending out announcements now and then, etc. I enjoy doing it, and we have met many, many wonderful people and made a lot of new friends. I never expected to end up with 47 rigs and almost 100 total members, counting spouses/significant others, but our chapter has blossemed into a big group here in Virginia and the surrounding states.

So, my advice is go for it. It's a well worthwhile endeavor.

Gus

Del600

I figure it can't be any harder than when I was involved with the boat, snowmobile, and corvette clubs....

I enjoy the work.