Heartland Supplier Feedback (Half-time Oven)

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
Well the issue with my Half time oven not working started out as a fiasco but I must say I am actually "TICKLED" by the customer service and support from the supplier ("MIDWEST" I believe).

After discussing the problem with "Bob" for troubleshooting to ensure it was indeed a non-repairable problem I called customer service to talk with a delightful "Tammy" who took my information. My new oven will be out to me ASAP.
78.gif
78.gif
78.gif
78.gif

We hear the bad rap all the time so I wanted to say a word of THANKS AND APPRECIATION for some good people.

Bobby A

Thats good to hear Ron, I was wondering do you know what State tha company is located in ??? Thanks

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
They are in the South Bend, Indiana area. "Bob" is the tech you have to go through first before initiating any return. There are steps he will walk you through to ensure it is the oven and not just a faulty connection. (If you want to handle it yourself without going to a dealer, they will ship it wherever you need) Anyone can do it with a pair of needle nose pliers. His number is 574-532-9632.