end table

MC9

What is everyone doing about an end table between the swivel rockers in their 2900 MK or ?.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
For now we place a mid-size cooler between the chairs for a flat surface to place items. Perhaps a little tacky, but it does give the cooler more use instead of being thrown into the basement. We are keeping an eye out for a more "furniture" style table, just haven't come across it yet.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We're using a "heavy-duty" foldup wood table like the type you use to eat at the couch (can't recall the name for that type of table). Works functionally, but not the best looking, nor a permanent, solution.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
MC9. Here is a table that Pat and I made. Also we made these foot
stools out of wooden planter boxes. Both of these were cheap and easy to make. You might also want read back through the whole thread. Just an idea. Bob :D//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=9450&page=2&highlight=recliners

MC9

Thanks for the comebacks guys, I would use a cardboard box but, the DW isn't too enamored with it.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
CW has some nice end tables. Not cheap but matches the interior perfect and the table top raises up

Duramax1

I wish that I had not thrown out my old issue of Camping World. In that issue two tables that raised up were listed. One table was a coffee table and the other was lan end table.

Two months ago that issue is all that I had to order from so I used the model number for the end table and it works perfectly. Just fits between the two swivel rockers, I could not be happier.

When I picked it up, I also obtained a copy of the current catalogue and I see that it is no longer included.

What a shame. I guess that some dealers had some left over stock and I was able to get what I wanted.

I suggest that you try to find out whether there are any dealers in your area who have the end raise up table in stock. We do not use the raise up feature but the size of the table and the finish of the table fit in perfectly.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well if your coming to the Rally in Goshen you might be able to go to the RV Salvage place and you might find a table like this.. I like it..

Attachments

• DSC_0718M.jpg
    DSC_0718M.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC_0719M.jpg
    DSC_0719M.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC_0720M.jpg
    DSC_0720M.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC_0721M.jpg
    DSC_0721M.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 72
  • DSC_0722M2.jpg
    DSC_0722M2.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC_0717M.jpg
    DSC_0717M.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 68

truknutt

Committed Member
I wish that I had not thrown out my old issue of Camping World. In that issue two tables that raised up were listed. One table was a coffee table and the other was lan end table.

Two months ago that issue is all that I had to order from so I used the model number for the end table and it works perfectly. Just fits between the two swivel rockers, I could not be happier.

When I picked it up, I also obtained a copy of the current catalogue and I see that it is no longer included.

What a shame. I guess that some dealers had some left over stock and I was able to get what I wanted.

I suggest that you try to find out whether there are any dealers in your area who have the end raise up table in stock. We do not use the raise up feature but the size of the table and the finish of the table fit in perfectly.

I found a link to the End Table but it says the item is sold out. There is a manufacturer's part number listed if that will help...who is the manufacturer??? Here also is the Coffee Table you speak of.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We found a table similar to the one shown in the pictures posted by TxBobcat at the RV factory Surplus in Elkhart, In. The table will raise up to different positions, it has 'wings' that fold up and the bottom is a magazine holder. Folded up is is a perfect 'end' table and unfolded it can be used as a 'coffee' table, computer desk, or even an extra table you can eat on. It is very versitile. We paid somewhere around $130. for it a couple of years ago. We have seen the same table at RV shows for $300. If you are going to the Heartland Rally in Goshen you might run over to Elkhart (right next to Goshen) and find it. RV factory Surplus is on the south side of 19 right across the street from RV Surplus.

MC9

Thanks a ton Deron. That was the one I wanted but my catalog was different. I ordered it immediately. Thanks everyone for all the help.

wdk450

Heartland has Tables

MC9
I see that you already ordered a table to go between your recliners. On our BH 3670 floorplan the table is drawn in between the rockers, implying to me that it is SUPPLIED with the rockers. I had to specifically specify that I wanted this to our dealer when we took delivery (he got the recliners/table out of another unit).
Based on that fact, I would suppose Heartland can sell anyone a table designed for this application, if they weren't already entitled to it.

ncc1701e

The wife wanted something with a light if possible. She found this one at Lowe's and it really works great. It will even turn and store next to the chairs when the slide is pulled in.

Table Living Area.jpg

gjackson

The wife wanted something with a light if possible. She found this one at Lowe's and it really works great. It will even turn and store next to the chairs when the slide is pulled in.

View attachment 13697
I bought this same table at Lowe's. I like it because it has the magazine rack, but I especially like the light. If I remember correctly, the table was about $60-$70 and worth every penny.
Sue

dalspot

We also got the exact same table! It is a *heavy* table, and works great for us because we don't have to worry about the dogs or cat knocking it over. We just leave it between the two chairs, put the sofa throw over it so the corners won't dig into the back of the chairs and strap it all in together. No need to move it for travel.

View attachment 13697

Wharton

We found a plastic file drawer with 2 additional smaller drawers that is the right height. We tend to like functionality. This serves us well. The file drawer holds all our papers and the 2 additional drawers have the remotes and other random things one collects. Not thrilled about the whit plastic.

The only problem we have encountered is our 24 lb. cat sat on top of it and it caved in a little. We plan to put a piece of wood on top so we have a flat surface again. We will stain it brown to get rid of some of the whiteness.

I think we found the item at Target but you need to keep looking and know what height you need.