Plaque Arrived

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
:) Our plaque arrived yesterday I guess we are official now. Thanks for the fast service Jim. Our member number is 1230.

Mike

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Good deal Mike. We'll have to get a picture at the fall rally of all the members holding their plaques.

ve1drg

:) Our plaque arrived yesterday I guess we are official now. Thanks for the fast service Jim. Our member number is 1230.

Mike

Do you have a picture of your plaque? I would like to see, maybe while it is mounted too.

I am curious as we will have to get one too..

None

cableman

recieved our plaque the other day and our ready to do some camping. we had a truck camper and sold it to buy the 5ver. Picked it up on the 3rd, tried it on the 8th, will use it again on the 22nd and the big trip to virginia beach on 9/5/09. looking forward to trading ideals and having a good time.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Alternative Plaque Display

Since our's spends most of the time backed up to the trees, I use this to display our plaque out front where it can be seen.

dieselsweetheart

Wow, we're up to 400 members??? That's awesome!!! We just signed on 6 new members at the PA rally, and 3 of those owners didn't know a thing about the rally going on...they were just there to camp!!! (Gus actually found them at the KOA store...and I went a-knockin' on their door)...and the rest is history.... :)

jbeletti

Heartland Owners Club Member Directory has been updated.

There are 309 members as of today. The reason for the gap in numbers is that I am holding kits for rallies. Some chapter leaders have a few for upcoming rallies and our dealer, Great Lakes RV Center will be including kits with their Heartland coaches sold, so they have an initial stock of 75 kits.

Click here to view/download the latest club directory.

Jim

porthole

Retired
So I signed up too early and missed out on the "included kit? :eek:

Heartland Owners Club Member Directory has been updated.

There are 309 members as of today. The reason for the gap in numbers is that I am holding kits for rallies. Some chapter leaders have a few for upcoming rallies and our dealer, Great Lakes RV Center will be including kits with their Heartland coaches sold, so they have an initial stock of 75 kits.

Click here to view/download the latest club directory.

Jim