On the road to Goshen - see you at the rally!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Don,

See you on Sunday at Elkhart CG. We are coming in with Ken & Kathy Adams (KAKAMPERS) for a Monday morning appointment at HL.

Tom,
We made it to TT Horseshoe Lakes without any problems. Did you and Kakampers get out without a tow? After we got here there was a lot or rain in a thunderstorm that moved through last night. Here at this place there are 4 Bighorns, 1 Big Country. We talked to one of the Big Horn owners and they don't get on the forum and they didnot even know about the Rally. We told them about the owners club, and forum but they didnot seem interested. We will see. See yall on the 8th. BTW we are right next to a small pond and I caught 7 fish (Blue Gill and 1 small bass) yesterday. We will do some more fishing while we are here as there are 10 ponds here.:D

Tom of Ypsi

Jim,

I had to pull Ken & Kathy out (Ford vs Chevy) plus I pulled Richard & Blanca out. I had no trouble except for the guy who decided to hook up his toad in front of my sight. The three of us are heading to Elhart CG tomorrow and it sounds like there is quite a contingent of Heartland owners there.

Happy fishing, travel safe and see you next week.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Tom...if the "Beast" had four wheel drive it would have eaten that Ford for lunch....:p I can say that now that we're out of the mud! LOL:D

jmgratz

Hey Tom, Hope you didn't get that new truck all dirty. LOL Glad to hear yall all got out. At least here we are on gravel and have paved roads.

Tom of Ypsi

Jim,

The truck and trailer are filthy, we drove in rain for half the day today. Actually we all know that no matter what we drive we all have one thing in common and that is a Heartland product and the friendliest bunch of owners anyone can ask for.

jbeletti

Posts moved to their own thread :)

Hi Gang,

I moved these posts from Don's "Stuck in Las Cruces" thread and into their own here in the rally forum.

See you in Goshen soon!

Jim
Enjoying the Ohio Rally

TXBobcat

Fulltime
It is sure going to take you a long time to get to the rally if your going to the 2010 Rally.

We will miss you at the 2009 Rally in Goshen..

You need to get faster TV's.. LOL

jbeletti

It is sure going to take you a long time to get to the rally if your going to the 2010 Rally.

We will miss you at the 2009 Rally in Goshen..

You need to get faster TV's.. LOL

Hey BC,

I sure can click the mouse faster than I can think :)

See you soon.

Jim

jmgratz

Hey Yall,
We tried out our new weather radio yesterday evening as it kept going off due to severe thunderstorms inthe area. Kinda scary but luckily we didn't have any right here and the areas they passed through did alright. But the new weather radio worked like a champ. The biggest problem is finding out what county you are in and what counties surround you.
Later......

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Alright I got snubbed by a Sundance, Bighorn and a Landmark :cool: as I was leaving Elkhart Campground and they were arriving. I'm not sure who was headed in but I will find you this afternoon..:D

Infact I will leave this afternoon to let you think about your disgession and be back Tuesday or Wednesday to make up for lost time.

Welcome back..:D

See ya soon...
BC

I am doing honey dooo's DW kicked me out so she could do some housekeeping and handed me the laundry.. I think I will put starch in her drawers... Hee Hee...:p

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Bob, it sounds like it might be Tom,Rick and Kathy they were on thier way there sure wish i was see everyone on Monday June 8. Be Safe Kathy:)

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Try to hold it down in Elkhart. We are leaving on Friday and will arrive at the fairgrounds on Monday next week.

Can't wait!

cjbearden

Visitor
Must be you, Bob! The Sundance folks, Kakampers and Tom of Ypsi were very nice to us. ;-) Love that new truck Tom is driving. Thought for a second there Jim B. was heading in here.

Hurry back, Bob and you be nice to the DW and leave the drawers alone. LOL

C.J.

Niles

Bob, was nice to meet you at Mor-ryde sorry I was a bit distracted. I can't even remember who was with you, can't remember his name, that old CRS kicking in. Got to the Goldwing rally and had a ball. It would even be better if I could of got back on the bike.None

kkamshop

Hi everyone!
We are home but our trailer is in Elkhart!!!
Not for long though, DH is heading up in the morning to pick her up and bring her home so we can install the replacement televisions and get things packed.

If you happen to be at RV Capital or Dan' Service tomorrow and see a short fellow driving a silver Chevy dually, say hi!!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey Yall,
We tried out our new weather radio yesterday evening as it kept going off due to severe thunderstorms inthe area. Kinda scary but luckily we didn't have any right here and the areas they passed through did alright. But the new weather radio worked like a champ. The biggest problem is finding out what county you are in and what counties surround you.
Later......
Hey Jim, Ya got that "County" thing right. I've been trying to get into the habit of looking at our Streets & Trips to determine our location once we get somewhere. Problem is, where do we go if the going gets rough? Hopefully most places have shelters or ditches:eek:. See ya'll in a few days!! I'm gettin antsy to get moooovin.

jmgratz

Yea Ray, Heard the weather report for the week awhile ago and they said rain on Monday and Tuesday with the possibility of severe stuff. Hopefully that is just a possiility and not a probability. It is really goofy where we are. We are in Indiana which is eastern time and 3 miles away is Illinois which is central time. The weather service office is in Paris Ill (central time) so when they give a time a watch or warning expires is it in eastern time or central time or is it in the time where the watch or warning is? Only the weather service knows and they aren't saying. Oh, well, we just pray that the Good Lord will send his angels to protect us and everything will be fine. Take care. See yall in Goshen.............