Anyone seen one of these?

tns-homepage.jpg

Would anyone use one behind their RV?

Tow-n-Stow

Jim

SmokeyBare

jbeletti

Hey gang,

Lippert wants to get a few of these things out there. On the road behind an RV or around town behind a pickup truck.

They are offering to sell some units at a discount in order to "get them out there". Then, for each unit the person sells, they receive a decent commission.

If you plan to pull it behind the RV, Lippert would have to install a hitch on your RV.

I have no detail on retail pricing, discounted pricing or cost of a hitch install. If anyone is interested in learning more, send me an email with your phone number and I will forward that information on to Jason Lippert and he will contact you.

I am posting this here as a favor to Mr. Lippert. I am not acting as a sales agent so I will not be able to provide much more detail or answers to questions that may be posted in this thread.

Thanks,

Jim

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Well since I already have the hitch on my rig,,,,,,,,Maybe if that cool Tow and Stow would have matching aluminum wheels and Goodyear G614's,,,,,,HMMMMMMM

Could make it into a bed for Amanda when we get to where we are going?

A place for Sam?

Maybe turn it into an awesome jacuzzi??? Oh Ya!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I would rather have one of these. It attaches to your 5er and becomes "part of it" so it doesn't act like a trailer. I saw one on the road the other day. Very cool. You can even back up with it on your 5er. Of course you would need a dual hitch. http://www.cruiserlift.com/swivelwheel.html

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
I don't think it will work as advertised. I know i would not want to unload all the junk out of it, haul a load of dirt or trash, then have to clean it out, then load all the stuff back into it. Too much work to do all that. Use it as a trailer or as a storage unit, but not both. My 2 cents.

Elder1

ooops

I just saw this thread and figured I would point out something. Out here in Oregon if you tow something behind your 5er you will get pulled over and receive a ticket.

porthole

Retired
Every time I see this thing I think of all the old Popular Mechanics "this is the future" articles.

Fortunately most of that stuff never saw the light of day.

This has got to be one of the ugliest items to come out of modern day manufacturing. And it is proudly displayed on their home page!

If your looking for interest - nah :cool:

JWG

Yep, no offence to Mr. Lippert, but its ugly... Looks like a cross between a cadillac and a closet...

jpjulian

The Tow-n-Stow would have to have some form of braking system to be legal behind the fifth wheel rv. Behind a TV alone wouldn't be a problem in most of the country unless over 3,000 lbs.

jj

jimtoo

i think colorado would want me to get a title and keep a current plate on this.

Hi Dugger and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure your correct about the tittle and plates... it is a trailer with dual or several different uses.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
In California, this requires a non-commercial class A or better drivers license, to put it behind a 5ver.