reed

Hello I wanted introduce myself Roger and my wife Linda. We are newbies to trailers but just bought a new Big Horn 3055 and are waiting for deliver. I will be asking a lot of questions I'am sure. We are excited and ready to get going but have a lot of stocking to do in the trailer. Hope to meet some of you good people down the road.

jimtoo

Hi Roger and Linda,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and also the Owners Family. You will find lots of great people here and also all kinds of good information.

You will love the 3055, it is a really neat floorplan. We enjoy ours. I also see you are from the great state of Texas, us also. If you get a chance and get it delivered soon enough, sign up and make the national rally.

Again, welcome to the forum and ask your questions, someone will give you the answer.

Jim M

johnjbird

welcome to the Heartland Group of owners . make sure you attend one of the rallys you will meet a lot of great people and learn a lot.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Welcome and enioy! This is the best place to get to know your rig. Great folks and lots of help.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Roger & Linda, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Feel free to ask away. The 3055 is quite a nice rig for a first time trailer owner. Don't get overwhelmed though, we're all here to help. Enjoy that new rig.

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
Roger and Linda welcome to the heartland family. We too own a 3055rl and we love it. You will learn a lot from this forum and don't be afraid to ask a question, because someone will have an answer or can point you in the right direction. again welcome!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Welcome to the Heartland Family. Don't forget to check out the Heartland Owners Club. The forum is a great place to start learning. Look around the forum and read alot also. Many of the questions you will have already have been asked and answered so do not hesitate to use the search function to search for your answers. I didn't see where in Texas you are from but Houston area Heartland Chapter is active and has great Rallies with much information sharing. Once again, Welcome.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Heartland group. We just traded our 3055 in on a 3370 that we are living in full time. We'll be looking for you at the next Houston rally in October. Looking forward to meeting you.