We finally did it.

larneal

We finally bought our Big Horn last Saturday, May 30th. We had been looking for a long time at the different floor plans and we really liked the 3385RL. I had located 3 or 4 at different places and I had a good idea what our old trailer was worth. Well we drove down to Jackson, MO from our home in Evansville, IN to look at this one and low and behold this dealer wanted to sell a trailer. We take posession on June 8th. This unit is decked out pretty good with 2 AC units, fire place, elect rear jacks, etc. I guess it just proves that patience pays off. We're very glad to be new BH owners.

Larry & Gail Neal

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family. Since you live in Indiana maybe you could make it to the BIG Rally in Goshen June 11-14th. There are still sites available and what a great way to get to know all of us other family members.

Good Luck,
Mark

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
WOW and congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Happy camping.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
That's Great 2 ac units wow I know where you will be on those hot Day's !!! Congratulations

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Larry & Gail. Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Enjoy your new Bighorn! I would be great to take your first "Shakedown" trip to Goshen, IN and join us at the National Owners Rally. Look for information in the Portal of the main forum page. Travel Safe!

Theresau

We have one on order - I read a thread someplace here that indicated that you could watch the final construction at Heartland and that they would email you with the planned finish date - is this true - if so, please advise who to contact for this.