Somtimes Great Service

bill40

Sometimes things work great. Monday I found I had a problem with our air bed. Thought I would call my local dealer for some advice,thats all wanted. Before I could explain I was ask if I bought the unit there.:mad: Said no and thanks anyway. Was not going to go through same problems as last year. Thought their attitude had changed.
Called Heartland CS they were great gave me Flairs # and explaind what I would need.
Called Flair young Lady was great and funny. Recieved my new bed this morning. Can't understand it she did not first ask if I bought it from them.
Too bad the local dealer does not take lessons from Heartland and Flair these are the type companies that will survive this down turn.None

lhetsler

Did you buy it here

I take my rig to Avalon RV in Medina Ohio. The first time I made an appointment they ask if I bought it there. I was living in Florida when I bought My Bighorn. But they made me an appointment about a month and a half out stating that they had to take care of their own customers first. They were nice about it. I can understand that.

After my first appointment, I was in their computer and they have never asked again. I have had service there twice since then and they treat me well.

I think dealers are beginning to realized that a warranty customer is a valuable contact for sales, especially in this economy.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
What dealers sometimes forget also is non-sales warranty repair customers will often buy parts and accessories from that dealer if they are treated fairly. I have bought caulk, sewer hoses/connections etc. from several dealers when my rig was being services there. When I am treated badly I will not even buy a screw from a dealer. WAKE UP DEALERS...YOU ARE LOSING PART AND ACCESSORY SALES WITH YOUR BAD CUSTOMER RELATIONS. (In addition to possible future RV sales.)