Added NEW AC unit to 3795 COOL

Loco

Well I just got through adding a second AC unit to our 3795. OH how sweat it is. Our rig will stay cool now. We did not want it up front where heartland wired it.Our bed room gets so cold now,we did not want more up front. We needed it in the rear. When camping we leave the garage door open most times anyway. So I decided on putting it in the garage. I found a deal on a carrier 15,000 BTU on line.Hardest part was wiring from front to back. But got R done. Cools fantastic!None

Attachments

• Cylcone slide out repairs 046.jpg
    Cylcone slide out repairs 046.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Cylcone slide out repairs 045.jpg
    Cylcone slide out repairs 045.jpg
    419.7 KB · Views: 161
Last edited by a moderator:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Loco,
May want to try a different picture so we don't see all those cool bumper stickers. Nice looking brunette though.:D

How did you get 110volt power to new unit, I am thinking of doing the same to my 2009 3950 cyclone. I already have too airs but very hot in toy hauler, in Alabama...

Loco

I ran conduit with 12/3 wire long the right outside frame rail next to gas line. Then turn up into the rear area. I had pictures of the garage conduit. But they did not like our stickers on the wall I guess. So they removed them from my post. I will take some more pictures and I can send them to you by e-mail.