New Logo ???

jbeletti

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the comment. A friend of mine in FL found some stock backgrounds, then grabbed my trailer image from my web and I sent him a link to the buggy image and a couple hours of playing in PhotoShop and that's what he sent me.

Most trailer-folk like us will understand the Amish buggy reference.

That won't be the final banner but I think I am close. I like the warmness of the colors of this banner than I do the colors in the logo another friend of mine did (the last one I had on).

Once I settle in on a banner, I plan to change the forum colors from the various shades of blue to something that is a bit warmer, like the sunset in the banner etc.

Jim

Last edited:

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I like it, but then I like anything with a sunset in it (hope it was not a sunrise - I'm not sure what they look like).

I was thinking of having a cake decorated with the logo for our next International Rally. When you get the final version, please provide a link that will allow enlarging.

jbeletti

Cake? I love cake! Thanks Chuck.

A month or so before the rally, we can re-discuss. It's created in PhotoShop so I should be able to send you a flattened TIFF file on a CD. Resizable with no degradation.

Jim