Also a new member

Code3

Hi Y'all. My name is Kenny Willis (Johnson City, TN). My wife's name is Laura and our 5 year old son's name is Landon. We are the proud new owners of a 31RED travel trailer. It's a pretty good step up from a pop up camper and we are absolutely excited. We are avid year round campers. We take delivery of it in 2 days and time is going by slooooowly until then. We have looked and dreamed for nearly 2 years for the perfect floor plan and quality built trailer. The perfect trailer was hard to find until we came across a Heartland North Trail at a local dealer. It definitely caught our attention. I was impressed with the quality construction and floor plans available. I can certainly say that Heartland's campers are built stronger than most any camper that I have seen. I feel that I have done my homework on travel trailers and have found that the Heartland is certainly the best in the industry. Quality is, obviously, their utmost priority.

irvin56

Welcome aboard

I own a 31QBS N.T.
They are nice units enjoy
need a question answered or just wondering
just post itand someone will jump in.

SmokeyBare

Ken & Family... Welcome to your new extended Heartland Family !!

I know your going to be real pleased with your new North Trail... I wish you many years of quality time with your family and our extended family as you explore different campgrounds... I hope you get a chance to attend one of the Chapter Rallies... or if time allows... perhaps Heartlands National Rally !! Keep July 15 - 18, 2010 open on your calendar for Nashville Tenn... for next year's Heartland Owners National Rally.

Till we camp...

twrailroad

I am also a new member and not really sure how to use this site. I could use all the help anyone out there is willing to give.