feel like a new member

Draco Dog

FINALLY------hubby and wife are retired. Hubby has been retired for 3 years, and I finally said good-bye to the ol' alarm clock on March 31st. What a wonderful feeling. I worked for many years, plus serving our wonderful country in the Navy in the 60's. Now it is my turn to play a little.

We left cool and rainy Oregon and headed for Tucson, AZ. yikes. All of a sudden the temperature is in the 90's. I am lovin' it, but not so sure about hubby. Daughter lives in Tucson, so will stay here for a while.

Then a little later will travel on to Indianapolis to visit son and grandson.

Love our country and can't wait to see more of it.

We love our 3670BH and plan to live in it hopefully for the next couple of years.

I haven't been in touch with this wonderful web-site for several months. Now that our lives are getting a little more on an even keil, I'll visit more often. I have received lots of useful info and hope to also give it back.

Take care you all and hope to meet up with ya along the the road sometime. cheri

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Welcome Back Draco Dog. Yes, it has been a while but I remember the name. Congrats on your retirement and have a great time traveling. Keep us posted while your out there and we're always here if you need us.

Rockerga

Full-time WANNABE
Enjoy blissfull retirement traveling our beautful country: As I have said too many times on the forum: I AM ENVIOUS!

ENJOY AND TAKE PICTURES for those of us that can't be "out" as yet!:)

Niles

Congrats on the 3670 and retirement, where in Indy, we live on the north side. When you get here maybe we can meet up. Safe travels.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Hey Draco Dog,

You know Goshen is not too far from Indy. Just a hope skip and a jump up to the Heartland Rally. I'm sure they'd find room for you

Welcome back LUCKY!!! Sure wish I could retire!!