Saved Again

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Doran TPMS saved us again. We got an indication of an under inflated tire on the left front of our tow vehicle. It did not appear to be leaking or excessively low so we continued to our destination (Clinton, In). Once there we drove the 15 miles to Paris, Illinois and stopped at Nick's Tire Service. David checked our tire and found a very small hole in which he found a very small screw that had the head broken off. It took him two tries to patch it from the inside of the tire but was successful. Incidently, they did it while we waited. Great service, kudos to Nick's Tire Service of Paris, Illinois, and with a special thanks to David. DORAN TPMS saved us from having to buy a tire and even more, kept us safe. :D

Tom of Ypsi

Jim,

Happy to see PP worked for you again. We have not had the occasion to see if the system alarm works and hope to keep it that way. We must be traveling the right roads. I did pick up a screw in my right front tire on my truck yesterday but not deep enough to penetrate. Got lucky again.