Wireless Speaker

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Not really a mod, but a purchased accessory. We like to listen to music around the campfire, or just sitting under the awing. I just got a Sentry wireless indoor/outdoor speaker tower from CW. Using it here at home on the deck and it works great. Plugged the transmitter into the back of the Bose stereo and took the speaker outside. Initially had it plugged into 120V (has a transformer), but went and got batteries for it. Great sound.

SmokeyBare

Sounds great... easy enough to get the music where you want it... with out bring up the sound level inside the RV. Thanks for the Tip...

Marv

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
A little more info on it. At first, I just plugged it into the earphone jack on the front of our CD decks. It worked, but did not have a good sound. The CD decks do not have their own volume controls, however. Plugging it into the back of the Bose unit (actually had to use the Record Out jacks) and adjusting the volume to 50% gave a very good sound quality. And I can now mute the Bose in the house and only play off the speaker outside. Should work with the Samsung receiver in the trailer.

The speaker tower also has blue LED lights inside that give a gentle lighting (so you can see it in the dark without punting it across the campground).