new member questions

Ron57

What are " attachments, HOG, HOP,and HOC among other things" that I cannot access. I'm very new on this site and still trying to figure it out. Thank you.

jimtoo

Hi Ron,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Ron, the first 2 post you make are moderated, which means your post are read and approved by a moderator. After you become a member you may access most of the other areas. HOP is Heartland Owners Position, HOG is Heartland Owners Gallery, where pictures are posted.

I will be moving this thread to the Heartland General Area. All of the areas that are Ask the Factory are moderated and all post must be approved before the factory will see them.

But look around and ask your questions, we are here to help if we can. We have lots of great people on the forum with lots of great information.

What kind of unit do you have?

Jim M

jbeletti

Roger,

Navigate to the forum you want to post the question in, then look for the New Thread button. Click it.

Give the thread a name and type out your question, then click on Submit.

The forum you put your New Thread in is important in order to get the best results. For example, if you want to ask a question about the power cord reel on your Landmark, you'd go to the Landmark forum and then into the Electrical forum.

Try it.

Jim