Question about "older" 2006 models

Would someone be kind enough to list what the main changes were made to the Bighorn for the later 2006 midels? I am seriously looking at a 3500RL but it is an earlier 2006 unit and I would like to know what it doesn't have or does have that the newer models or the 2007 models have or don't have? Please...Oh PLEEEEASE post a list for me so I will know. We really like this one we are looking at and I would like to know if we should go ahead and buy it or if we should order a smaller unit but one that would have the newer things that you are offering.

GQ

tcbrady

changes

View attachment LOUISVILLE CHANGES BIGHORN.xls

Attached you will find the changes we made to the BIGHORN product back in December 2005. Please let me know if you have problems opening the attachment.

The insulation and the windows have not changed.

thanks!

Attachments

• 2006 LOUISVILLE DEALER SHOW BIGHORN CHANGES.pdf
    22 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:

v92c

Texan
I have been curious about this also. I have an 06 3655RD and some of these things are very definitly not in my 2006. Specifically
5. RUBBER DIAMOND PLATE IN PASS-THRU STORAGE
14. NEW PULL OUT SPRAY FACET IN KITCHEN
24. NEW BATHROOM SHOWER HEAD-

Were there some coaches that were caught between the changes?? Or is it possible to get some of these things upgraded to the 2006 standard, like the faucets?

Tony

jbeletti

GQ - I created a pdf file of Coley's Excel spreadsheet and attached it to his message. You should be able to read that version with Adobe Acrobat Reader (free application).

Jim

tcbrady

GQ,

It is a microsoft excel document - click on the link and then click open. If you can not open please call me at the office and I can verbally walk through the changes with you.

Tony,

We made these changes in December 2005 so you have a coach that was built before the changes were implemented. If you would like to add something to your unit please contact your dealer to order the parts. Unfortunately, these would not be included under any warranty work.

Jim Beletti said:
GQ - I created a pdf file of Coley's Excel spreadsheet and attached it to his message. You should be able to read that version with Adobe Acrobat Reader (free application).

Jim

Thank you Jim. Really appreciate it.

GQ

Scott

Official Answer

The technical, official answer, is no. Dealers have agreements with Heartland to be able to run all parts through them.
That is all I will say at this time, in this place...

ST