Kitchen Booth Cushion Problems

KSCAMPER

After looking for campers for four years, I recently purchased a new 2008 Sundance Fifth-Wheel camper, model 2998RB. I took it out for the first time a few weeks ago and, much to my disappointment, found that the kitchen booth cushions do not fit when trying to convert into a bed. Three cushions are not enough to fill the space and four cushions are too tight to squeeze in. Has anyone encountered this problem. The dealer rep is telling us this is the way the campers were designed. In the four years of looking for a camper, I have not encountered this with any make or model. If anyone has any comments on whether or not this is working as designed, I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks in advance,
Kansas Camper

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
I have yet to convert my table, I will be in it this weekend and give it a shot.

Rmcgrath53

Mine is like that. We put a couple pillows and shift everything to the one side. Altho we rarely use that as sleeping.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Has anyone of you contacted Heartland service? Might be worth a shot, some dealers wont even check with the manufacturer to find out if its right or wrong. My 2 cts Bob:D

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
I took ours down this weekend, and although it is a bit tight, all 4 cushions fit in there nicely.