Options on new 3850

mdhill

First post. We just ordered a new 3850. I asked salesman if Heartland offered a rear view camera as option. Answer was no. I asked if they
offered Trail Air or MorRyde suspension and answer was no. They both seem like popular options just wondered why they were not offered?

Mike Aplin

I want to first say welcome to the Heartland RV family, we really appreciate your business!! To answer your question regarding certain aftermarket items, we leave these items up to the individual. Some customers prefer MorRyde and some prefer Trail Air. It is really personal preference. These items can always be added after the fact by either the dealer or the customer. As for the rear view camera, we do offer the optional security system with the 19" LCD color TV/monitor that projects down the doorside sidewall for your security and peace of mind. Thank you for questions, Mike.

mdhill

Mike, thanks for quick reply. Yes, I got the security camera but would like
a rear camera so I could get a view from the pickup, especially when backing.

fjspinelli

Common Sense Jake
Mike,

How about adding a camera to the rear, over the door and utilize the 2nd channel on the monitor? More importantly, lets get the cameras remoted to the tow vehicle? How about a DVR option for the camera?

Keep up the good work,

FJ

Mike Aplin

I have had several customers that will get with their local audio/video store that sells and installs electronic equipment to install these types of requests. There are several types and sizes of video equipment for you to choose from and they deal with these types of requests on a daily basis. Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it!! Take care, Mike.