landmark

jackbuck

I would love to have a new landmark, but first I need to sell my jayco legacy. I also need to locate a dealer in my area.

Princess Kathleen

Your area

Hi,
You need to check out RV for Less in Knoxville, TN. Talk to Butch...he has a website...rvforless.com....875-521-9112...he sells over the phone, INTERNET, and in person.....they offer a very good price and reliable service and they deliver

We picked up our Grand Canyon April 22 went to Montreal and back to Louisiana in the last 3 weeks....even birthed a granddaughter....heading to LA to pack and get going to the rally:)
PK

davebennington

Jackbuck,

There is a dealer just outside of Richmond,VA We tried them and they did not know alot about the Landmarks nor were they very helpful also wanted almost list price on the unit. We then went to Bill Plemmons in Rural Hall, NC (just outside of Winston-Salem) GREAT dealer very helpful, easy to deal with and will discount.

Dave:)

Midastouch

I'm dealing with RV's for less and real glad I was told about them! Will drive from NW Lousiana to Knoxville in a few months when mine's ready ... Seems like the customer service, price, etc... can't be beat!

Can't wait!