SOLD - For sale 2009 Bighorn 3670RL used once w/extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

az2142t

Hi everyone we have decided that we want to take our motorcycle with us on camping trips so our beloved 3670RL needs to be replaced with a toy hauler. I am looking now at the dealers and have had a couple of offers for trade on a new toy hauler but I would prefer that someone who has interest in a Heartland rig and one with the best floor plan (our opinion) have a shot at it first.

We purchased the rig in August of 2008. We used it only once last year due to our son’s sports and social schedule and that trip was less than 100 miles in total. It is in new condition with no known flaws. It was covered over the winter and is well maintained. I have added the JT STABILIZERS to the coach as well. We absolutely love the coach and intend on purchasing another Heartland product, a Cyclone to replace it. I will trade it if I have to, but if you are interested in a “new’ 3670 here is your chance to purchase one wholesale.

The rig has the king of the road package, generator prep and most of the upgrades available including the rear power jacks, electric awning, etc. As I mentioned I have installed the JT Stabilizers (which I will do again on the new rig, they are great) and I will include the Goldline cover from National Discount Covers which is the best cover I could find, ($600) with the rig.

The price is $39000.00 to hopefully sell it quickly, I intend to have the toy hauler by mid-July if at all possible. Pictures are available if you are interested.

Serious inquiries only please...email me at mcollett@woh.rr.com if you are interested or have questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.