Kitchen Faucet

Two Hands

We have an 07 Big Horn 3055RL with a leaky kitchen faucet. The RV plumber has failed twice in his efforts to repair it and suggested I get a new one. I would like to replace it with the same kind, but cannot find a brand on it at all. Does anyone know what brand it is? We went to Home Depot and Orchard, but did not find anything to match or anything even real close. Doing a search on our site seemed fruitless with 500 matches. Thanks in advance.

grizzlygiant

Go back to Home Depot or Lowes and get a Moen or Delta faucet in a bronze finish. I would NOT replace with the same brand; you will just have the same problems again.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
Go back to Home Depot or Lowes and get a Moen or Delta faucet in a bronze finish. I would NOT replace with the same brand; you will just have the same problems again.

I agree with grizzlygiant. If anything goes out in an RV, the best thing to do is upgrade the item at that time. Naturally, there may be some things that you will have to replace with the same brand used in the RV, but if it can be repalced with a higher quality component then I would do it.