Most of my TV won't operate ???

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
We have a Jensen model JE2608, the tv turns on, I get one channel, I have to unpug the tv to turn it off, no other buttons on the remote or the side of the tv work . I posted before on 4/28 that the tv was freezing up and not changing channels (under the screen name Trailer Trash). Is there any help for me, how long is the warranty? Thanks :confused:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
TessaM, If you don't get a response from ASA Electronics early in the week, I would for sure get in touch with your dealer. Most audio/video equipment has a 1 year warranty. IF you are beyond that, hopefully ASA can help somehow. The only thing I can think of is to insure your batteries are still good and make sure they are making good contact in the remote.

JENSENRVdirect

<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

The warranty is for one year from the date of sale. I would recommend that you contact your dealer for warranty assistance so we may get this corrected for you.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

JENSEN and Voyager Tech Support Team

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Jensen TV

TessaM, If you don't get a response from ASA Electronics early in the week, I would for sure get in touch with your dealer. Most audio/video equipment has a 1 year warranty. IF you are beyond that, hopefully ASA can help somehow. The only thing I can think of is to insure your batteries are still good and make sure they are making good contact in the remote.

Ray, Thanks for your ideas, I tried new batteries, it didn't work, the TV is back working now so I will deal with it when I get home. It is out of warranty so my best gues is that I will just have to buy a new one but I will exhaust all options before doing that. Thanks again. :mad: