PDA

View Full Version : Heartland National Rally comments

jmgratz
06-13-2009, 10:01 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to Jim B and to Mr. Brady and all of the folks at Heartland RV for a great National Rally. We greatly appreciate all of the effort that was done to make this a successful and enjoyable rally. All of you have outdone yourselves. Thank you again for all that you all have done.None:D:D:D

jayc
06-13-2009, 10:12 PM
This was the best National rally we've been to. Thanks to Jim B, Jim Fenner and his crew, the Lippert crew, the Flair crew, etc. Mr. Brady, you have convinced many of us that you have the best people working for you.

Thank you for all your support.

jimtoo
06-13-2009, 10:20 PM
I too would like to say a big Thank You to Heartland and all the folks that made the rally possible. Especially Jim Belitti. There is an awful lot of work to put on a rally of this size and quality. There are also the ones we don't think about, the ones that helped with the food service and clean up, and the parking directors and all the others.

A special Thanks to the Heartland Service team that did a lot of great work at the rally sites.

Also to the Lippert crew that came around and checked everyone's axles and springs.

Thanks to all.

Jim and Bette M

LOUP
06-13-2009, 10:35 PM
Thanks for making my first rally wonderful! Thanks to all of the wonderful people I have met. Team FENNER .. you guys ROCK!! JB you are one in a million. The entire Comer Family (Hey?! I know you! *grins*) It was a wonderful week!! Thanks to Heartland and the entire Heartland Family.

Now, I have had one too many margaritas so I am off to work on the hangover.

HUGS!!
Lehnanne

pmmjarrett
06-14-2009, 05:38 AM
Jim,

Thank you for the invite to pop in for a bit and, have dinner and get a peek into another aspect of the Heartland RV family. I had a blast and met an absolutly fantastic group of people.

To all the Ralley attendees. Thank you all for the hospitality. What a pleasure to meet each and everyone of you. I bid you safe journery.

Sincerely, Mike

Ray LeTourneau
06-14-2009, 06:08 AM
Another one bites the dust... All of the previous posts here have pretty much said it all. What a great bunch of friends and Heartland Family. There are just too many people to mention. Heartland, Jim Beletti and everyone else involved in helping with this Rally from start to finish. Thanks.

Pulltab
06-14-2009, 07:08 AM
Heartland, Beletti, Fenner and all the rest made this a fantastic experience. Too bad it is coming to an end! Congrats and this type of treatment is what keeps us all family members and convinces our friends to become members!

cjbearden
06-14-2009, 12:40 PM
Our heartfelt Kudos to Heartland, Jim B., Jim F., Fan-Tastic Vent, Hanex (Dave), MorRyde, and Lippert. Thank you for all the work performed for us.

Niles
06-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Like so many before, thanks doesn't seem to be enough. It's great to be part of such a A-1 group of people. Can't say enough about all the people that did so much to make this rally a great success. THANK YOU, we'll be back for sure. Heartland is truly a class act like no other.

kkamshop
06-14-2009, 08:10 PM
Ken & I had a wonderful time, met a lot of nice folks, learned a lot of info.

Thanks to Heartland and all the attendees for making our first Owners rally the first of many!!

Tom of Ypsi
06-14-2009, 09:36 PM
Not much more can be said that has not already been said so we just want to thank everyone that works for Heartland for a great rally. This goes to all who cleaned up the plants for our tours all the way up to Mr Brady for taking the time to speak and listen to all of us Heartland owners at the factory. Many thanks and hope to do it again. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

katkens-DW
06-15-2009, 06:28 PM
As Tom said not much to say but I would like to thank everyone who worked the rally they all did a great job! Also I would like to think Nancy for letting us have so much of Jims time and a GREAT BIG THANKS TO JIM for all he does for all of us. Just a note we are at the double j camp ground in near SpringField IL and there are two other BigHorns here one came from the rally. Well back to work everyone be safe------Kathy:)

CrazyScotsman
06-15-2009, 07:11 PM
Well, what can I say ? Nothing it has already been said by the other posters, wife and I met a lot of really nice people, so did the dogs, we had a great time, looking foreward to the next rally, now it's time to get back to the grindstone, California for me tomorrow :(. This work thing is way over rated.
Anyhoo, THANKYOU to all involved in the rally, the Jim F bunch for fixing things, now I have a fridge that cools :) Thanks guys for making our first rally a great one.

Cheers and safe travels.. Ken & Elaine, Tinker & Lucky the Yorkies

PS. Next year I may have a kilt that fits me, or my belly will be smaller ( doubt that will happen ) so I don't cut of my circulation.

hillsonwheels
06-15-2009, 08:09 PM
A big THA NK YOU!!! to all the Heartland staff :D and volunteers :D. This was our first rally but will not be the last. We're on our way to southwest VA for the summer. Laid over at Tomorrow's Stars campground in South Charleston, OH. There are three other Bighorns here. One HOC #1213 is closed up so couldn't chat with them. The other two did not know about the forum so I bragged on it for the info offered and about the rally because of the great service and all the good food. Niles and I each probably gained about 10 lbs. (and that was just at the Bluegate :eek:???????? Safe trippin' everyone.........

SmokeyBare
06-15-2009, 08:25 PM
The Heartland National Rally Was AWESOME !!!!

What a fun time Karen and I had this year. We spent time renewing old friendships... had fun talking to many who were first time Rally attendies...
What a great way to get to know the ever growing Heartland Family from near and far !!

I know those who were able to attend this years National Rally will start spreading the word... making those who couldn't green with envy... the seeds will be planted... the calendars will be marked... the 2011 Rally here in Goshen will be busting at the seams with new first time Rally attendees.

I want to express my THANKS as well to my Jim Beletti... to the "Heartland Rally Crew" who spent many many long hours working on our Rigs... to the hard working "Lippert Crew" who spent long hard hours inspecting and making repairs to the Rigs.

A special THANKS as well to all who attended the Rally, be it first timers and the seasoned veteran who have not missed one yet.... The success of the Rally this year is because of you as well !!! With out your devotion to Heartland... Your willingness to drive the miles getting to Goshen... this Rally wouldn't have enjoyed as much success as it did.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL !!

Flying Dutchman
06-15-2009, 09:43 PM
It has been said by all, but what a great rally. Thank you Heartland and Lippert. Thank you Jim B. This was our first national rally, and certainly not the last. CrazyScotsman, I can only publicly show this picture, the other is rated XXX :eek:.
Best to all our new friends of the Heartland Family.

cookie
06-15-2009, 10:47 PM
What a great bunch of fun lovin, Heartland ownen people at the rally. I agree with every ever thing that has been said. It couldn't have been better. We are now on our way home to Wisconsin from Indiana, and decided to stop at Tunica Mississippi on the way. Took the short cut.
See yall in Nashville.
Peace
Dave

rvv
06-16-2009, 08:42 AM
Gayle and I want to extend our "heartland" felt THANKS to everyone. You're a great group of people to be associated with. I'll add another well deserved kudo to Jim B.; THANKS JIM! This is a little off topic but I also want to add a hugh THANK YOU to Jim B. and the other forum moderators for all they do and most importantly for the atmosphere of CIVILITY that they maintain on the forum. It makes the forum more pleasant but it also makes it so much more credible and productive. I know it takes a lot of time and you moderators all do a commendable job. One last thought; does any one know a good method for removing horse manure from inner fenders and mud flaps (trip to and from Blue Gate [lol])? Our best to all, Gayle and Lance (aka rvv)

mjatwalker
06-16-2009, 11:19 AM
I think it's awsome that everyone had a great time. Ann and I looking foward to attending our first national rally next year.

truknutt
06-16-2009, 04:28 PM
Man oh man! Our first ever RV rally is in the history books...what a great time! Got to meet some fantastic, down to earth folks whom we enjoyed being around and would gladly call "friend": Gary & Karen, Tom & Sandy (& Bubba Bear), Lance & Gayle (& "family"), Niles & Deb (& Tucker the wonder dog, that IS one big Black Lab by the way!). Marv & his Pilot Car ("Follow Me!") started the whole experience, Thanks! ;)

We had so much going on and time flew by so quickly that I didn't get to ride the bikes we hauled until Sunday morning...one lap around the fairgrounds for each and I can now say we have ridden in Indiana!!

I agree wholeheartedly with everything posted above. Jim B and his volunteer army truly made this one of the most enjoyable events we have ever attended; and we've been to Sturgis!! :eek::eek: The only negative occurence was when my entire table turned on me at the Saturday evening's dinner...that foam cowboy hat clashed with my shirt!!! Retyred, DP7955, Retired CPO, Chickie, & my DW...revenge will be mine!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We can't wait for July 2010..the Smiley Face flag will be flying in Nashville!! :D

dp7955
06-16-2009, 06:12 PM
Our first rally, what a surprise. Way more fun than we imagined. Hats off to Jim B. and his helpers. And to Hartland. A much improved experience over our contact with our last SOB's manufacturer. Direct communication with the owners, was great. It was nice to see that they are interested not only in selling units, but keeping customers.

It was also great to feel so at home with the other RVers. We made a lot of new friends. And the entertainment was great. Who knew we would have to travel to Indiana to see a class act from Detroit. We signed up for the Michigan Chapter and look forward to upcoming events.:D:D:D

P.S. I will be watching over my shoulder for a truknutt with a big cowboy hat.:eek::rolleyes:

jimtoo
06-16-2009, 09:48 PM
We had such a great time at the rally, it was just awesome. Way to much food.

Today we had an appointment at Lippert Components to have springs replaced. Seems as thou we had flat ones. So it turns out that the springs they have had a problem with are made in Canada, not China. Anyway, they replaced the springs and U bolts. They did a great job, in a timely fashion. After being in automotive service for 34 years, I know when things are done right, and they did it right.

A great big thanks to Don and Murrel who work for Lippert and did the work on my unit. A big thanks to Lippert for standing behind their part of the Heartland units, frames and suppension and running gear.

Thanks again to all.

Jim M

seamo
06-17-2009, 06:04 AM
Thanks to all for making this Rally THE BEST.. We had a wonderful time.

SmokeyBare
06-17-2009, 06:05 AM
Jimtoo,

I'm surprised to learn the springs are made this side of the world... your so right about the whole Lippert Crew... they had a difficult task working in the rain, laying on the wet ground as they crawled under each and every RV... always with a smile !!

One or our gang came in with a check list of items he felt needed attention. After his RV was inspected... Pamela went over the items they found... line by line it matched his list. Many of us didn't know we had a problem... it could have been just as easy to give us a "Your RV is OK" report... but nope... they reported every issue and then worked hard to schedule time to get those repairs finished before we left the area. Lots of Happy Campers leaving the area this week !!

Marv

jnbhobe
06-17-2009, 06:56 AM
This RALLY was the best, it was so good to see all our old friends and meet so many new ones. A heart felt thanks to Jim Belitti and crew for all they did for everyone.And as everyone has said Jim Fenner and his crew, the Lipperet people for being there rain or shine, and HEARTLAND for everything they did. THANK YOU Patti & Jon :) :D :)

TRAVELER07
06-17-2009, 08:20 AM
I would like to thank Jim B and Mr Jim Fenner and all the repair crew from Heartland and Lipperet for the repairs and the suspention check ups made during the rain and shine We had a great time,seeing old friends and meeting new friends,and alot of good food TRAVELER07

navyAZ1
06-18-2009, 07:31 PM
Thanks to all involved with this years rally Jim you did a great job, and Heartland has gone a long way to ensure we all stay Heartland Owners. Both Miss Ann and I are really happy to be part of such a great group of folks. WE HAD A BALL!!!!!

Ray LeTourneau
06-18-2009, 09:59 PM
Why is it that only the cook doesn't have a gut????:eek: Jim, can you add this to the Rally Album? Thanks!

TXBobcat
06-18-2009, 10:32 PM
Why are you picking on me??
Here I go serve you a great breakfast. If I could have had time to eat instead of feed everyone else maybe I would have had a dunlap.

Just think, the next time you get a breakfast burrito you will be thinking about the great burrito you could have had..

In fact I am going to have one in the morning.. And your not here... HEE HEE HEE...

BB Bobcat

jbeletti
06-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Done Ray :)

jbeletti
06-18-2009, 10:40 PM
Why are you picking on me??
Here I go serve you a great breakfast. If I could have had time to eat instead of feed everyone else maybe I would have had a dunlap.

Just think, the next time you get a breakfast burrito you will be thinking about the great burrito you could have had..

In fact I am going to have one in the morning.. And your not here... HEE HEE HEE...

BB Bobcat

It's almost worth driving to Goshen for. Thanks for the breakfast Bob, it was good, even if you don't have a gut like us professional eaters.

Jim

elwaller39
06-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Lana & I have attened everyone of the natioal rallies. I do think all the venders that are a part of Heartland out did them seleves at the rally. I would hope everyone who attended the rally got most of the issues you had with your coach worked on in a very first class style!!! I have owned other manufactures coaches and never ever have I been taken care of soo well by Heartland. On top of that the Heartland crew would ask is this all the problems you have!!! What other manufacture of RV coaches would stand behind thier coaches as Heartland has. You see my BigHorn is going on 5 years old and now that I have attended the rally, Heartland and all the venders that are apart of Heartland did all they could to please all of us. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! Last of all Thank You Jim B. for all the planing of the rally you did, It was GREAT!!

Tom of Ypsi
06-19-2009, 08:33 AM
I ate so much before, during and after the rally, still at the fairgrounds, I have to go to Bed Bath & Beyond for another weigh-in. Look out scales here I come.

jbeletti
06-19-2009, 08:58 AM
Hard to believe but I lost 2 pounds at the rally. That after using a golf cart for 5 days. Had I been able to use the bike instead, maybe I'd be back to my high school weight. :eek: Well, maybe not None

chasdvorak
06-19-2009, 12:38 PM
We were definately WOW'ed. This was our first rally ever and I don't think we'll be able to top this one. Many Thanks to Jim B and crew, the Heartland crew and the Lippert guys/gal. Also many thanks to the fine folks who made us feel like family.

As a side note, the Heartland crew followed up with a promise to ship some parts and we received them the next day. We've had several brands and types of RV's, but Heartland really impressed us. I think they accomplished their goal of providing top notch service and we're in for the long haul. Safe travels and I hope to cross paths again.

Chuck and Reggie

sgtbigb
06-20-2009, 07:32 PM
Just about everyone at the ralley walked thur the Bighorn 3610 that was on display at the rally. Well I brought it . Very nice unit and we are enjoying it.

mrcomer
06-20-2009, 07:48 PM
Hey Gene,
That's great! Hope you enjoy this one as much as your previous one. You are now part of the "second Heartland product" club. Welcome!

BTW, mske sure you tell those fellas to take their shoes off when searching this rig too. :p:p:p

Congratulations and hope to see you next year in Nashville,
Mark

jbeletti
06-20-2009, 11:54 PM
Congratulations Gene and Song.

Show it off in Nashville.

Happy camping.

Jim

Ray LeTourneau
06-21-2009, 08:02 AM
Way to go Gene! Congrats on the purchase. What did you have before?

jayc
06-22-2009, 04:31 PM
Good job with the new rig Gene. Don't wait until next year at Nashville to show it off, bring it to Houston in October to meet up with lots of other Heartland owners.