Jensen gives error msg.

Razorback

The Jensen entertainment system on my 2010 Sundance gives a error message on the disply when I try to play a cd or dvd. Anyone have any ideas what the problem might be?

JENSENRVdirect

<!-- message --> I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

Based on the information available, I believe you have the AWM970. Is this correct? If so, have you tried the reset button? This is located just above the DOLBY DIGITAL logo. Press this and see if it corrects the issue.

If the reset does not correct, and if the unit has never played a disc (CD or DVD), it may be possible that the shipping screw is still installed. Please inspect the rear of the stereo over the disc drive and look for a silver phillips head screw. If found, please remove, press the reset and re-test disc playback.

If the trouble persists, please contact your dealer for warranty assistance.

I look forward to hearing from you.

JENSEN and Voyager Tech Support Team

Razorback

Problem solved

Well, I finally got around to working on this issue and your solution fixed the problem. The packing screw was still installed with a bright red tag attached to the bottom of the Jesen Unit. Thanks so much for the help.:)