Leaking shower

HappyKayakers

This ties back to quality control at the factory and a similar thread in the Landmark area. My shower on an 06 3600RL was leaking. Finally had DW watch the shower base while I showered yesterday. After pinpointing the primary area, I checked further. Of the three sections of glass in the shower, 2 had minimal caulking at the bottom and one section had none. I could see daylight under all 3 sections. Trip to Home Depot follows. :(

Trap

Leaky shower

A least that's a easy and cheap fix. I'd sooner have little problems that I can take care of myself than the ones that have to go into the shop.

Trap:rolleyes:

Wild Wind

Also check the gutter strip at the bottom of the shower door. On our 3055 the strip was cut to short and water dripped on the floor when the door was open. Heartland is currently fixing this problem on our unit, along with many other Q.C. Problems.

My shower on my 2010, 3385 Big Horn was leaking, water running out from under shower. I removed the access panel and resealed but did not fix the problem. Had to remove the shower control and reseal the complete control so far no leaks.

Deano

We had the same problem in our 2011 Landmark Rushmore.I removed the shower control & turned it upside down so the outlet was facing downwards.Now the reason why it leaks is when it is mounted the factory way upwards, water gets in from the top behind the outlet fitting.This is because there is a small gap between the fitting & the ABS plastic plate that mounts on to the firberglass shower wall,& hence the water getting in.So i chalked up the plate & the outside cover as well.NO MORE LEAKS.It also pays to rechalk the inside & outside as well.