DVD Function, Jensen Audio

breid

Is it just me or is the Jensen system extremely finicky when it comes to playing DVDs?

I have numerous movies that won't start at all, others that will hesitate and jerk though the scenes. While a few other DVDs work flawlessly.
I can't visually see what would be causing this and the discs appear clean with no scratches. They work fine in my home DVD player.

I am coming up on the end of my warranty in a few months, is this something that I should have replaced or is it just the way it is?

Thanks in advance

JENSENRVdirect

//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon1.gif
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225); background-color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

This is not normal for our DVD players. I would recommend that you contact your dealer for warranty assistance so we may get this corrected for you.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

JENSEN and Voyager Tech Support Team