Jensen JE3208 TV

slb714

Mine did not come with a remote for whatever reason, can someone tell me which remote I need for it?? thanks

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I agree, get your dealer to get one for you.. It should have come with the trailer. If the dealer can't find one go to Heartland..

If you get no help from them I would go to Jensen's website and get a contact number and see what they can do for you.

Good Luck
BC

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

The remote control is provided with the TV. If you did not receive yours at the time of delivery, you will need to contact your dealer. They will be able to supply the original or obtain a replacement for you.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

JENSEN and Voyager Tech Support Team

slb714

I put my je3208 in DTV mode and it goes to one channel for about 5 sec then goes to a blue screen then to a black screen after 5 more sec, and I cannot change the channel it stays on that channel??????????

JENSENRVdirect

Try resetting the TV by turning the master power switch OFF/ON. This is located on the rear of the TV on the jack plate. If the trouble persists, I would recommend that you contact your dealer for warranty assistance so we may get this corrected for you.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

JENSEN and Voyager Tech Support Team