21FBS versus Komfort Lite 221LS

zuyzuy

Hi Folks,

I need your guys help on something. I am sure someone have encountered this during their decision to purchase trailer.

The 21FBS is almost identical to Komfort Lite 221LS http://www.komfort-rv.com/tours/tour-komfort_lite.pdf

They 21FBS is slightly more expensive, but they have same floor plans and features. I actually like the interior of the Komfort better. Also I like the komforterts hard plastic curtains that makes it feel like a different room rather than North Trails thin curtain in front of the queen bed.

I also liked the Sofa in the Komforter rather than the round table in the North Trail.

But, its really hard for me to understand what the benefits are for 21FBS, I am a newbie and there might be details I am missing. I am looking into buying next week. Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Baard

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Hi Folks,

I need your guys help on something. I am sure someone have encountered this during their decision to purchase trailer.

The 21FBS is almost identical to Komfort Lite 221LS http://www.komfort-rv.com/tours/tour-komfort_lite.pdf

They 21FBS is slightly more expensive, but they have same floor plans and features. I actually like the interior of the Komfort better. Also I like the komforterts hard plastic curtains that makes it feel like a different room rather than North Trails thin curtain in front of the queen bed.

I also liked the Sofa in the Komforter rather than the round table in the North Trail.

But, its really hard for me to understand what the benefits are for 21FBS, I am a newbie and there might be details I am missing. I am looking into buying next week. Any help is appreciated.

Sincerely,

Baard

The Komfort looks well built except for the insulation used. I beleive the Heartland has block foam with foil bubble wrap.

Hart

We looked at the North Trail 21. 2 great features I remember are the amount of counter space around sink area and the window in the bathroom. You might check those points against the Komfort.