Satellite Cable

Has anyone had problems with thier satellite cables in thier rigs? I have a 2008 Augusta and this weekend tried to have satellite service installed only to find out that 2 of 3 satellite cables showed no continunity. :mad:
If anyone out there knows how to find some kind of a cable diagram for this 5th wheel that would really help. Any help with this one?

Goldenwingers

goldenwingers
Check out this post by linuxkid, lots of good info.
//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=4530&highlight=satelite+cable+wiring+diagram

Well the Satellite coax problem turned out to be a bad coax to coax connection underneath the entertainment sideout. Glad I had extended warrantity. Guess this is one of those things that you should check out on the pre-delivery walk through. Since I didn't have a Satellite system at the time I never thought about the problems that might come up later on. Took a little over three hours for the folks from Camper Clinic in Rockport, Texas to find and fix the problem.

SmokeyBare

Glad you located the problem... connectors can give you a weak or bad signal strength, or in your case... no continuity at all.

Many have stated that the Dish Folks are not up to speed installing their product into an RV. One here at the Rally requested DishNetwork service tech to work on his system so he could get both the Bedroom TV and the Living Room to work. They failed to get it figured out... he then called a local company that specializes in RV installations... Magic happened... in less than half an hour his system was up and running as he wanted it too.

Good Luck with your RV & Travels.

Marv