Anyone try ordering a Cyclone with shocks or upgraded tires?

porthole

Retired
Just ordered our trailer (3010) last week and then found on the Heartland site that shocks are available on the higher end 5th wheel trailers.

I had shocks on my recently sold Sunnybrook and I was amazed at how smooth the trailer towed and things stayed in place. Never had a door open and the only time something was not as I left it was when we left some item (don't remember) on the counter. And the only reason that was on the floor was because of a quick stop.

I would like to add shocks and upgrade the tires preferably before I drive from New Jersey to Indiana to pick up my trailer.

Tire stories can be scary. And last fall we experienced it first hand with a friend (6 month old Cedar Creek, extensive damage).

BTW, not only was all the damage repaired promptly, but Cedar Creek supplied him with 5 tires of his choosing and 5 aluminum wheels (only had 4 prior).

porthole

Retired
I had already received a reply from Heartland when I was posting this (didn't know it though).

No shock option for the Cyclone's and the tires are;

"Heartland uses Towmax G-rated tires on the 3010 - Heartland has performed considerable research on these tires and we are confident they will perform as well as any RV tire on the market."

porthole

Retired
I had already received a reply from Heartland when I was posting this (didn't know it though).

No shock option for the Cyclone's and the tires are;

"Heartland uses Towmax G-rated tires on the 3010 - Heartland has performed considerable research on these tires and we are confident they will perform as well as any RV tire on the market."

The tire information has turned out to be incorrect with no upgrades available.

Disappointing.