New truck!

Rmcgrath53

Went on Graigs list for 4 days. I finally found this truck with 130,000 miles full leather , In dash dvd player with an aux television overhead for the rear seats. Never towed anything with, has a Stinger Banks system , a 9 foot plow, And all the things fixed that go with that truck (ball joints oil pan and such. I live in Michigan and bought a plane ticket to Ct. Bougght it unseen. Drove it home and it got 19 miles to the gallan. It also has the Edge tuner. I put my truck at the corner and sold it in 2 days to someone who gave me just what I was asking. It was a 2002 reg cab one ton. This is a 2002 Crew cab one ton dually and I had to give him 2400.00 more than what I sold my truck for. I really got a great deal .

Attachments

• HPIM1446.jpg
    HPIM1446.jpg
    777.6 KB · Views: 44

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Sounds like you are happy with you deal, congrats!!!!

A plow truck can take some serious abuse, make sure to check over the front end well!

Rmcgrath53

Sounds like you are happy with you deal, congrats!!!!

A plow truck can take some serious abuse, make sure to check over the front end well!

Yea I agree. My old truck I used as a plow truck also. I have a 750 foot driveway. I only did my drive and the private road in front. This guy I bought the truck from had the identical senerio. He was the 2nd owner of the truck.I got a car fax report.A younger guy whose hobby was keeping his truck up to snuff.He worked in the bio tech industry and had alot of money to through at it
He also added a leaf up front for the plow. All the things I did to mine. He is moving to Porta Ricco. His company moved him there.
I think to get away from usa laws.Thats what is good about buying from Graigs list instead of a dealer cause you can get the history of the truck.
Ron