Say Hello To Trevor..

TXBobcat

Fulltime
This is to introduce our new Fir Kid, Trevor.

Trevor is a 3yr old Yorkie, weighs 11.3 lbs. We picked him up today, took him to PetSmart, had him washed, cut and dryed. We are now in the contest to see who is boss and so far I am in the lead.

We had his first lesson to walk on the leash. He is a Rescue dog from a puppy mill. He has lost a number of his teeth but the Vet said he will do well, but we need to keep his teeth clean. Otherwise he is in good shape and only needs a lot of love. He will get a abundance of that here.

Before:
DSC_1510.jpg

After with new mother.
DSC_1522.jpg

There will be more pictures to follow.

We are still at Goshen and will probably leave on Thrusday.

BC

TXBobcat

Fulltime
That was 11.3lbs before he was trimed.. We were lucky. I sent in an application to the Rescue and told them I only had a few days to be here, otherwise I was going to be over 4 days away by July 4th. They called my references and called me yesterday evening and said all was ready for today.

We are looking forward to having a good time with Trevor. Pat is in puppy heaven. Held him all evening. Trevor and I had a battle of wills to get him to walk with a leash. But.. it all worked out and he is doing much better.

More later...
BC

Tom of Ypsi

Congratulations Bob & Pat,

Good looking dog and far and away in a much better home now. One thing in your post that I find misleading in the chain of who is boss, my bet is on Trevor, Pat than you comes to my mind. Bring your bundle of joy over to 401 & 402 later today for some doggy treats.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Way to go Bob & Pat! Suzi will be jealous. Lin & I went to Shipshewana Monday and saw some Yorkie pups and a few others. A couple of Goldendoodles too. Hard to walk away from them. See you in a few weeks.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well here is an update... This guy has moved in and I might have to sleep in the Kennel... I knew this was going to happen. :D

DSC_1523.jpg

At least I now have a nice foot warmer...:rolleyes:

BC

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Looks like marital bliss may be a thing of the past. Trevor has a look like "Touch my momma and you die the death of a thousand nibbles!"

jbeletti

Looks like Pat has a new buddy :) I'll bet she is very happy having another fur kid at home. At 11 pounds, he won't take up much of your bed space. Maybe he'll curl up between you both and provide a little warmth.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Hey Bob & Pat, I am so glad you guys found that little guy he will have a wonderful home now. Good luck and safe travels Kathy & Kenny Strong:)

cjbearden

Visitor
Awwww, Trevor is a handsome little guy. Congrats to you both. I know how badly Pat was wanting "a little dog". Also, good job on rescuing him. Trevor will have a wonderful home now. J.D. and I are so happy for your new addition. C.J.

jbeletti

Cheryl,

There were at least 7 Yorkies there. Three pairs and a single. They are great travel dogs. Small, no shedding etc.

Jim

VixPix

Congratulation on your new addition. Trevor looks great. You all will enjoy him very much. Just be careful, I've learned that you can't have just one!

Victor